Monday, December 5, 2011

Krista Tussing – December 5, 2011

1.       My favorite thing to do when I’m not in school is; and why: Sleep, eat and hangout with friends.
2.       My favorite author/book is; and why:  I don’t really like reading, but I’d have to say Dr.Sues.
3.       My favorite artist is; and why: Justin Beiber, or Mac Miller. They are so great at singing/rapping.
4.       Where I want to be in 10 years:  California.
5.       What I expect my career to be; and why:  A nurse, or working at a very high paying job .
6.       Where I expect to go to college:  OSU, or CSU
7.       What legacy I want to leave behind: That I’m a funny, and open minded person.
8.       My personal goal for this class is: Is to get an A or B
9.       My favorite place I have visited; and why: Hawaii, it’s very pretty and a nice place to be.
            My family is: (brother, sister, ect.) tell us about your family: Only my mom, dad and I live at my house. But  I have 2 older sisters.
11     My favorite subject in school is; and why:  Lunch, I get to eat!
12.   How I give back to my community; (if you don’t now, how do you plan to in the future): By helping other people with there problems, and helping people that need it the most in my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment