Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Assistive Technology Comments

The most interesting thing I found about Assistive Technology, is that it makes people with disabilities, make it seem like they can do most of anything that normal people can do. The most surprising thing about it, would probably be the fact of how expensive that some of that technology can actually be. It is most beneficial to users that can't see. Being blind, which means Braille is most useful in my opinion. If I had to use Assistive Technology, i'd under go it as I am one of the normal people. I'd be able to do most of the same things, so why would i treat myself, or anyone different. It'd help in school/work/everyday life because it could help you understand something more, or make it come more easy to you then normal. Some people look at people with disabilities like they are some kinds of freaks, and whatever. It's not their fault that had happened to them. That's why you treat everyone the same, and don't judge, and do not stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment